- When retail audit data is unavailable, market size and shares can be calculated through quantitative methods and desk research.
- We cannot always calculate a market size as there is no reliable data to help.
- But we can estimate markets sizes through quantitative methods, desk research (official available data, press information, interviews and so on) or other methodologies created for this purpose.
- We take into consideration all distribution and sales channels and imports according to the client's objectives.
Analysis of distribution channels
- Analyses efficiency and speed of channels - distributors, wholesalers, retailers - by which a product reaches its final clients.
- Main aspects evaluated:
- competition analysis
- evaluation & profiling of distributors / retailers
- optimal length of the distribution channel
- evaluation of market prospective
- optimal time for launching a product or service
- possible logistics issues